Identifying this part (back of rocker panels)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monstermangraphic

Reaction score
Hello KJ Group, Hope all is well ... Thank you for all the great tips from you guys over the years with this Liberty '06.
Truth be told, have replaced just about everything over 8 years (except trans, fuel pump, window motors).
Finally tackling these rockers, and there is a small support piece right after the rocker (in front of the rear wheel on each side).
Any assist with the title of this part is greatly appreciated.
The right one is gone, but have what's left here on driver side (attached).
Thank you,
-S

Attachments

• liberty-1.jpg
    liberty-1.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 28
  • liberty-2.jpg
    liberty-2.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 24

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think it's available, I just made mine out of 2mm steel sheet.
On a land-rover it's called an outrigger.
I found the inner sills were also unavailable, if you search on here you will find a dimensioned picture of what I had folded by a sheet metal worker, again in 2mm steel, nice and strong and a pleasure to weld.
I painted everything, raptor on the outer sills and wax injected the inside, the roads in the UK get massively salted every winter.

monstermangraphic

Reaction score
Don't think it's available, I just made mine out of 2mm steel sheet.
On a land-rover it's called an outrigger.
I found the inner sills were also unavailable, if you search on here you will find a dimensioned picture of what I had folded by a sheet metal worker, again in 2mm steel, nice and strong and a pleasure to weld.
I painted everything, raptor on the outer sills and wax injected the inside, the roads in the UK get massively salted every winter.
Hello KJowner, Thanks for the response... you're right in that we'll have to make them. Best i could come up with for title was "Undercarriage support rear L/R" looking at the diagrams. Sadly, most all parts went discontinued from Mopar over the last year. Found the dog legs and main with columns at millsupply.com. Inners at c2cfabrication.com. Being no welder, will have body shop install the metal and take it from there. Cheers -Scott

Members online

No members online now.