No 4X4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sideshowant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays all. I've got a bit of an issue. Tried to use my 4X4 in this weeks snow and it is not engaging. No resistance what so ever in the lever. Anyone ever experience this? I've got an 05 6 speed Renegade.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a t-case problem. The transfer lever cable may have detached or broken. That would explain the lack of tension in the lever. The position sensors can fail as well, or the chain inside the t-case...but the lack of resistance in the lever makes me suspect it is the link between the lever and t-case

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a t-case problem. The transfer lever cable may have detached or broken. That would explain the lack of tension in the lever. The position sensors can fail as well, or the chain inside the t-case...but the lack of resistance in the lever makes me suspect it is the link between the lever and t-case

Isnt there a sticky for a cheep fix for the t case cable?

Latest posts

Members online