NEW toy - (to us)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are tired of tenting and some of the Nat Parks require hard sided campers. We recently 'stole' this one and are having a blast getting it ready for our 1st excursion:

Attachments

• woodysideSM.jpg
    woodysideSM.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 72

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice little camper.

You will need to a/c that thing or it will be 300 degrees in there under the desert sun.

Dave

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty nice.
I want to build my own larger tear drop style trailer at some point in my life..

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want one....I always look, gotta fit a family of four though, must be a bit bigger:)

I want one too, but would like to sleep 4.
This site has a lot of cool info on them and most of the people build there own.
http://www.mikenchell.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37391
I would love to build my own like this guy, but without the bathroon and have another bed.
Or follow the teardrop style just much larger with a dinette in the front that folds to a bed kitchen cabinets (with sink stove furnace maybe AC wardrobe closet etc) in the middle the middle and a queen bed in the back.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Right on!
(Or as I say... Right Arm, Left ********!:D)

Jen and I have been looking for a suitable 14 to 19 foot used (Read Classic
Travel trailer) for us...
Having a Gimped body and just being tired of sleeping in a tent (Better now that we have a bigger tent and luxurious camp cots!) I want a real mattress!
Better for practising the art of "Making babies!" Not to mention having a toilet within easy reach and a place to to "Chill" when the weather turns bad!

Looks great!
Enjoy!

Cheers
R'