New owner in Cincinnati.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I just purchased a 03 Liberty Renegade and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Cincinnati Oh. and Friday I bought my first Jeep. I have a twin brother who has owned his 99 Cherokee since new. He has been after me to buy a Jeep for ten years. I bought my Liberty from a small dealer here in town. It's kind of funny because I first went to the dealer to look at an SS Trailblazer. That truck was sold and then the Jeep caught my eye. The Jeep is an 03 Renegade. It's black w/tan interior. It has 103,000 miles but it is in excellent condition. Everything works on it and it has new tires including the spare. I love it so far and can't wait to do some offroading with it even thou it's so clean.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
welcome dlancer
Up here in the northern part of Ohio, we have a lot of LOSTKJ members who live down near you, check both sites out!

BMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome...

I'm just south of you in Florence, KY.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome...

I'm just south of you in Florence, KY.

Hey BMR Florence is where I bought my Liberty. I drive a bus for T.A.N.K. and saw it as I was driving by. I will try and get some pics up in the next couple of days.

Last edited:

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of my Liberty. It's not real clean and I have not been able to detail it because of the weather.

Attachments

• jeep 001.jpg
    jeep 001.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 10
  • jeep 002.jpg
    jeep 002.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 8

Griemster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love northern KY i lived in Erlanger for many years, and still go back to visit family every chance i get. Now i just need to conveince my wife to move there.

BMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin' jeep man... We'll have to meet up with some other folks in this area and get 'em really dirty!

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin' jeep man... We'll have to meet up with some other folks in this area and get 'em really dirty!

That sounds good BMR. My Jeep will not be getting detailed anytime soon because I broke my ankle at work Sunday.