Mats...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mopar slush mats vs. WeatherTechs? Which would you choose?

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Husky liners. Love them and never looked back.
Weathertechs look nice, but I can't speak to them personally.

I didn't like the OEM slush mats

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like my weathertech. Went with them over husky due to the deal I got through cabelas. Easy to clean and they catch mostly everything.

3959-i-highly-suggest-weathertech-even-if-yuppie.jpg

3960-rear-weathertech.jpg

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have Husky liners. Love them and never looked back.
Weathertechs look nice, but I can't speak to them personally.

I didn't like the OEM slush mats

x2. Love the Huskies!

Weathertechs look good, never have tried them since I got a great deal on Huskies...not sure what the OEM ones even look like.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the "OEM slush Mats" and use them in the summer. They don't hold much though.

If I am going off road or for winter I switch to "Husky-Liners" which fit snug and the sides are raised and hold a lot of crap and protect the carpet from "road salt stains" and such.

So basicly the Husky Liners work good. I never tried the Weathertech ones but I am sure they are good too from what I hear. Either of those will be 1000% better than the "OEM Slush Mats" for protecting your carpets and saving you a lot of extra clean-up time.

Pic of both so you can see the difference.

You must be registered for see images attach

Huskyliner in the jeep with a tight fit and raised sides to collect all the crap.

You must be registered for see images attach

I don't have a pic of the "OEM Slush Mat" in the jeep but it just sits flat and looks good but doesn't hold much.

Dave

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! Now trying to decide between the Huskies and Weathertechs:icon_cool: Either should be good!

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Dave. I have the OEM slushes front and back, and also have Husky's as well. I like the Husky's for dirt and mud, and like the OEM's for the sleekness...... and they say "JEEP" :)

piaa_nissan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had huskys in my old Jeeps but ended up going Weathertech in the last two. Long term the huskys start looking worn and ratty.
Plus I like to buy American and the Weathertechs are made in the USA.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had huskys in my old Jeeps but ended up going Weathertech in the last two. Long term the huskys start looking worn and ratty.
Plus I like to buy American and the Weathertechs are made in the USA.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

So are husky's so no problem :icon_lol:

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who contributed :wave:

Black front and back Weathertechs have been ordered :cheers:

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came home to a big white box with WEATHERTECH written on the front!

Going to shampoo the carpets this weekend and then install them :peace:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Customer Service Alert!

Yesterday I was giving the Jeep a complete detailing and when I took out the WeatherTechs to clean them up one of the WeatherTech logos came off the floor mat. I think they look cooler with the logo rather than generic black and wanted to put it back on with the correct adhesive. So I thought I'd call WeatherTech customer service and see what to use...

Once I told the representative what I was wanting to do she looked up my info, confirmed my address, then said, "I'll send out two new logos to you. They have an adhesive backing so they'll stick nicely to your mats."

Whoa - I just wanted to know what to use to reapply the logos I have and they're sending me two new ones. Now THAT'S standing behind their product!

Bob

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish they just sold the drivers mat, all my other ones are in perfect condition.

I hear ya.

I wore a hole through my driver side mat with my heel. I have an old 12inx8in rubber mat from my old car under the mat so I don't wear a whole through the carpet.

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace the OEM slush mants too... Let me know how you like them.

First impressions... very light, was expecting something heavier. Fit perfectly.

Secure in place and look is very good. Poured water into them to see if it would hold and it did.

Won`t really get tested until we go up state and then in the winter.

Overall seems like a good product and is something I considered for the CRV but never bought.