OEM Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Husky mats are the same price as the Weathertechs. I may be looking at it wrong?
Yeah, they should be less expensive. That’s odd.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Looks like the Husky mats are the same price as the Weathertechs. I may be looking at it wrong?
I dunno where you are seeing them the same price. Full Set of Weather Techs is 208$. Front only 132$. Front only Husky 63$, back only 77$ (didn't see a full set)
Amazon prices as of today. Direct from companies all much higher. These are prices for the full pan style "Husky Classic" series which is a clone of the weather techs.

I should add I beat the ever living poo out of mine. I'm literally crawling in and out of swamps and vernal pools for work half a dozen times a day April through November. throw in desert trips and the wet winters full of salt round here and...well...you get the idea.

HotrodrOH

Reaction score
I like the material the Husky's are made of better. More of a rubber than the hard plastic feel on the Weathertech. Had WeatherTech in on vehicle and the made my heal hurt on long drives over 10 hours or so.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Possibly a good pair of comfortable running shoes with Dr. Sholl inserts may help.
The one reason I purchased the black WeaterTech's was to ensure that the liner prevents forward movement, as liner is locked by retainer in place.
The last thing you want to have happen is a loose or sliding product that could cause a stuck gas pedal issue.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I like the material the Husky's are made of better. More of a rubber than the hard plastic feel on the Weathertech. Had WeatherTech in on vehicle and the made my heal hurt on long drives over 10 hours or so.
I wear wool Norwegian style booties for long drives. Solves heel pain.