Magnaflow Installed Video Clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I started a new thread cuz it wouldn't allow me to edit the title of the previous one. anyone know if we can do that on the new boards? anywho here is the link to the previous thread on this. http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32037

I just uploaded the video files to my computer and it turns out the camera did capture the sound of the magnaflow it just couldnt play it probably cuz its speaker *****. so i uploaded it to my photobucket and am posting the link for all to enjoy.

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/fasto82/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
GREAT!!

That sure sounds great! GREAT!
And you said you got this for $90!?! And $50 installation!?!? Lucky!!

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
90 for the muffler and 70 including the tip i gave the guy for the install. Fox Muffeler in Childs, PA did the install. the absolute best in northeast PA as far as muffler shops go. excellent job as always by them. they cut out the 2 inch restriction at the flange and then added some new piping and spray painted black over their welds and piping. looks and sounds great.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, too long of a drive to get a good muffler job done. I am sure there are some good exhaust'ers in NYC area.. just gotta ask around, I guess.
Thanks.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Sounds great!

I like your buddy's commentary while taking the video......"*******....." LOL!!

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah he doesnt get the whole modding your vehicle and showing it off thing. he was gonna get a libby but opted for that honda element he was standing next to. he would never go offroading so for about the same price he went with what would give him better gas mileage, reliability, and resale value. i dont blame him since he really doesnt need the durability and ruggedness of the kj but hope to get him bit by the modification bug cuz he wants to add a cold air intake to his element for a bit of more power and mileage. im workin on talkin him into upgrading the exhaust its too tiny. i told him ill tow him when he gets stuck in the snow in the winter lol. then we'll see who the ******* is.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds awesome! I'm still kinda wanting the Hemi sound, but for some reason, that reminds me of like a 350Z or something like that. It defintitely doesnt sound like an SUV.