Long time Ohio Jeeper, first time KJ owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Jeep Driver

Reaction score
Hey Jeepeople! Thought I'd to an intro... I have been Jeep'n since I bought a CJ in '94, haven't driven anything else but a Jeep since. Mu current Jeep in a TJ, the KJ is my wife's, but I drive it when ever I can, as it's a lot more comfortable than mine!

We needed to get into something with more leg room in the back seat as our two kids are getting taller. The Grand Cherokee we had wasn't enough. At the dealership we test drove a few of this and that; since this new vehicle is for the Mrs, it didn't have to be a Jeep.... but she did test a JK, and a Compass... but she thought she wanted a Dodge Caravan.... and they are nice, but c'mon... it's a mini-van! Well as it turns out, they had literally just taken a 2012 Liberty in on trade. One owner, 20,000 miles, with the SkySlider top which she loved, and that was that.

And that's also how I found this Forum, I was searching for how to take care of the SkySlider. I will do a lot more reading here than posting, as I know next to nothing about any other Jeeps than MJ, CJ, and TJ.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, JeepDriver. We have other Ohio guys on here too. They will find you..... lol

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from another Buckeye
What part ? North, West , South or East
I'm central for the moment but been Southeast, mid south, Northwest etc
Jeepin since early 70s

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online