Limited trim pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 2 pieces of interior I pulled from a jeep liberty limited the other day...
1 piece goes around the radio area...(can be used on all KJ's)I didnt put it in mine just due to the fact the little power point area is missing its little cover... Most people dont care but I'm a perfectionest...

Next is the trim piece around the shifter...I thought I could use this on my KJ but I completely forgot 02-04 KJ's have their window controls towards the arm rest while 05+ KJ's are right behind the shifter....
(02-04 KJ's only)

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will post pics tomorrow

Got the pieces out in the KJ right now...I'll pull them in the house and snap a pic...any preferred angles?

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the wait but here are the pics...And yes the parts are a bit dirty lol The first pic...part wont even work in my jeep lol

You must be registered for see images

This next 2 pics...I WAS going to put in my jeep but it doesn't have the little outlet cover...call my **** but I wanted one with the little cover lol

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've always made sure when I look at a Commander it has a cover....most don't, so that means I won't buy it....I'm **** about stuff like that too...

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to figure out how to swap the outlet but for some reason I couldnt get it switched so I said screw it and sell it lol

Glad to see somebody out there is as **** bout the little things as me.....

Dibz

Reaction score
Are they both the Silver/Aluminum Color? It is hard to tell from the pics.
If they are, I will take both pieces if the price is fair.

Regards

Dibz

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, bout not getting back to anyone...I thought this site would update me on any current threads/subscritions I'm in...(My DSM website does)

but I'm not sure exactly how much it would cost to ship these 2 things...they are a tad bulky, but dont weigh crap....

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for OT post but I'm a DSM owner too(well, former :) Got the Jeep after my motor went in the DSM. Had that thing for 8-9 years, stripped it and scrapped it in the spring, I miss it :( My username is the same over at DSMtuners but I don't get on there much. Anywho, just wanted to say hey!

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol its cool Spidey...

Around here a lot of DSM guys are into jeeps...But more like cherokees and wranglers....My Jeep wont be seeing the woods lol its the DD since my eclipse breaks down everytime I take it out lol

Members online

No members online now.