Lift Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seabass1858

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am requesting opinions on a good long lasting lift kit set up. I want 4 -4.5 in of lift without spending 3k on JBA. I do however know that the UCA GEN 4.5 is a must and a CV spline trim is necessary. I am new to the KJ just bought 3 days ago and would already like to learn more about modifying it.

I do not judge, I am completely open

02 KJ
NV232, D30/8.25 (4.11)<---- only thing done beside aux ****** cooler and aux tow bar
3.7l, 45RFE

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Like tjkj stated tons of reading on here
I have at least 900 hours typing out suggestions let alone what everyone else has added:happy175:

One thing
you'll never get 4.5 inches without going to a JBA lift

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
300 of which were about my lift....
Thanks Tom for all your patience and help.
And also thanks to Troy!

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as I said in another post with out knowing you had 4.10's
I would go with a OME HD coils with the Daystar top plate
New shocks
265/75's
and some trimming

CRDPhenox

Reaction score
You CAN stack daystar 2.5 lift pucks on OME 2.5" struts but like everyone else i dont recommend it youll still need JBA components like UCAs, break lines, Y link drop, rear springs, ect. And id recommend rear shocks from JBA too as he has them valved for the Libby allready. You end up basicalygetting half price front stuts but the struts he has up for the Liberty are going to pay for themselves in customer rebuilding support (with FOX struts) and the ability to adjust to heavier loads. I personaly recommend just spending the extra 750$ you would save on components that are made to go together.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You CAN stack daystar 2.5 lift pucks on OME 2.5" struts but like everyone else i dont recommend it youll still need JBA components like UCAs, break lines, Y link drop, rear springs, ect. And id recommend rear shocks from JBA too as he has them valved for the Libby allready. You end up basicalygetting half price front stuts but the struts he has up for the Liberty are going to pay for themselves in customer rebuilding support (with FOX struts) and the ability to adjust to heavier loads. I personaly recommend just spending the extra 750$ you would save on components that are made to go together.

Very bad advice on saying you can stack a daystar 2.5 inch lift and I think you meant OME coils, would never work, would not be able to drive it very far as it would be like 5 inch lift at least. I know you came back with not recomendding it but you can't do it period. Also front SHOCKS