Liberty headlight Eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah im just playin..i hate chrome btw.....o yea how do u think tinting the orange turn signals would look???

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Go down to the local muffler shop with a picture of what you want, they can bend up a thing that looks that way, and I'll bet it will be stronger than what you buy for 500 bucks
then two pieces of duck tape and you're good to go

By the way do you have a brother named Budke?
Just wondering.......................

rofl

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah im just playin..i hate chrome btw.....o yea how do u think tinting the orange turn signals would look???

I don't think it would look too bad but it might look better if you get clear turn signals and then tint them. Or get smoked ones.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done anything to it yet?

Nope but soon I will. I am bringing it to my mechanic hopefully he will help me out.

Yes English is my first language and sorry i did not write the "H". Nobody these days writes correctly on the internet.

I am also very sorry if I was rude before.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody these days writes correctly on the internet.
Ah I beg to differ my good friend, people do use proper English and they do spell correctly.
For one it lets us know that you are not 4 years old.
Two it also lets us know what you are talking about instead of us trying to determine what you are saying.
Good grammar and spelling shows the type of person you are. Anywhere you go in life it will follow you no matter if you are on some forum or applying for a job. I throw out any resume' that comes across my desk with misspelled words and bad grammar.
Now on with trying to make your "car' look like something

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah I beg to differ my good friend, people do use proper English and they do spell correctly.
For one it lets us know that you are not 4 years old.
Two it also lets us know what you are talking about instead of us trying to determine what you are saying.
Good grammar and spelling shows the type of person you are. Anywhere you go in life it will follow you no matter if you are on some forum or applying for a job. I throw out any resume' that comes across my desk with misspelled words and bad grammar.
Now on with trying to make your "car' look like something

I know it does and for now on i will write better. I'm just used to typing like that on the computer or cell phone, you know what i mean? And yea back to talking about making my jeep better, haha

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
threadjacked.gifProper typing and grammar are quite rare online. Especially when your dealing with thought/communication based mediums. Chat, message boards, and blogs are the worst. For me atleast its a product of: 1. typing very fast and 2. using such a large number of different keyboards a day. I worry more about getting my ideas down than i worry about getting them out right. Were all guilty of it.

FWIW i touch maybe 10 DIFFERENT styles of keyboards a day. Laptop, mechanical, membrane, ergonomic x3 flavors atleast, etc etc. So they all take a little bit of adjustment to get used to.

anyway.. this is one of the most hijacked threads ive ever seen!

Latest posts

Members online