Here you go...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to disagree with " deep pockets"
waste of a good KJ is about it,
been posted before,
very bad example of a SFA

Moab

Reaction score
First I've seen it and I have to agree what a waste of KJ but the owner must dig it to dump that kind of money in to it.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why would they even sell the renegade model in 2wd, since the renegade, is suppose to come with bigger alternator, SKID PLATES, and OFF ROAD lights?? and he has that lift and an arb bumper, oh wait he is from OHIO nevermind says it all (MUHAHAHAHAHA)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's an Idaho plate. No way Ohio would have that background.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
why would they even sell the renegade model in 2wd, since the renegade, is suppose to come with bigger alternator, SKID PLATES, and OFF ROAD lights?? and he has that lift and an arb bumper, oh wait he is from OHIO nevermind says it all (MUHAHAHAHAHA)

You'd soil yourself if you knew how many 2wd Renegades were actually sold.

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear to you all, the next rene I see being driven by a Mall crawling mom...I'm following her shopping so i can take off the skids and give them a proper home while she's shopping.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not all Rennies had full skids.

Only the bad ass ones did; they also had the lightbar. :D

Are there other pics floating around of this rig? It is for sure 2wd? After all this photo was taken in Moab, maybe he broke the front ds and is driving with out it. Doesn't look like this thing gets wheeled by the looks of it though.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only the bad ass ones did; they also had the lightbar. :D

Are there other pics floating around of this rig? It is for sure 2wd? After all this photo was taken in Moab, maybe he broke the front ds and is driving with out it. Doesn't look like this thing gets wheeled by the looks of it though.
That was the 1st and last time anyone's heard anything about it,it has disappeared of the face of the planet,or so it seems.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear to you all, the next rene I see being driven by a Mall crawling mom...I'm following her shopping so i can take off the skids and give them a proper home while she's shopping.

Hehehe, go for it. A 15mm socket should cover it.

Not all Rennies had full skids.

True that, my '05 came off the lot with zippo skids. Had to put them all on myself.

Only the bad ass ones do .

fixed it for you.