Hello From Pittsburgh PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jevans

Reaction score
I'm Jason I own a 2004 Liberty Sport 4x4 3.7L V6. It has been a great vehicle for 2 years now. I bought it used with 60k on it. Have just over 80k now. The only 2 problems I have with it the rear window wiper does not work anymore I think the motor died, and my oil light freezes on when it is started when its cold. Turn the key off and back on and it goes away.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome !!
Great last name!
I would say on your oil light its the sending unit
right above the oil filter fairly easy to change

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jason.

Sending unit maybe like Tom says? Are you using 5w30 oil? This is the preferred weight like the owners manual says.

Dave

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there, not far from you. I live up by Johnstown. If you ever want to venture up to Rock Run in Patton let me know. I wheel up there about 2 a month....sometimes more. :)

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey welcome to the group, I'm in Pittsburgh too, 5 minutes from Heinz Field, in the west end, Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

soon to be 7

cwatson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<--Another Pittsburgh'er here. I'd offer to join up on a trip somewhere, but I'm stock. Hoping for a lift and some plates soon, but other things are taking a priority. I work with a fellow (stock) KJ owner...he took a trip up to some trails north of Cranberry...came back with a radiator full of mud, leaves and fire. GO STILLERS!!!

Members online

No members online now.