Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark KJ06

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Mark and I have signed up for this forum a couple of years of ago, since then I have learned so much about the Jeep Liberty KJ and I continue to learn so shout out to all the mods/staff for their extremely helpful knowledge on the liberty KJ.

My wife initially bought her KJ in 2006 fresh off the lot, one and only owner we are currently at 187,000 miles on the odometer definitely needs some work, but overall it runs great and blows cold AC which is a must in Phx. I plan on lifting it here soon and that is why I wanted to post a intro. Our liberty is practically **** stock and even though it is a 4x2, we have taking this liberty all over the SW and not once have it stranded us fingers cross as it gets older. The Liberty KJ is way underrated Jeep I would definitely get another one!

Attachments

• Libby 1.jpg
    Libby 1.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Libby 2.jpg
    Libby 2.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 7