Heater issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently i noticed that the heater controls only work at 3 or 4, when i have it at 1 or 2, it doesn't seem to blow much air (if any)

Any ideas?

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine is acting up as well. For about 4 months the only one that works is the highest fan speed setting. From searching it appears to be the Blower Motor Resistor back behind the glove box. I would recommend replacing that first and see if that fixes the issue. From my research it seems to be a pretty cheap part and easy replacement.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely the Resistor pack behind the glove box.

Do a search on the various Jeep forums for "blower resistor' to find out how to change it and where to buy the replacement.

Most owners recommend using the Resistor Pack from the Chrysler Sebring up to 2005...fits perfectly and is a lot more robust!

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for the imput, with the holidays coming to end, i actually forgot i had posted lol (which is why it took me so long to check on this thread!)