heated mirrors question???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TBJ has a good point.... It wouldn't be that hard to get an inline thermostat that closes at that temp, i have used a few for fan controls and such that close at a certain temp range. Anything below freezing and the thermostat turns them on when the ignition is on. You could put the thermostat inline in each door and the sense side of the thermostat against the cold outer skin of the door would do the job with a bit of thermal epoxy... Then i wouldnt need wires to the defrost switch in the dash just a fused power to each door...

Anyway just thinking out loud here.....

now that is WAY WAY beyond my skill set.;)

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL... Well i do electrical stuff on a daily basis so yeah experience helps.

Would be cool though!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL... Well i do electrical stuff on a daily basis so yeah experience helps.

Would be cool though!

Agreed! If you're ever in Boston and need something to do, feel free to give me a ring!

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed! If you're ever in Boston and need something to do, feel free to give me a ring!

LOL... I will remember that the next time i get to Bean Town... Which since i have never been there before i don't know when! Hmm, vacation excuse??

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL... I will remember that the next time i get to Bean Town... Which since i have never been there before i don't know when! Hmm, vacation excuse??

i'll keep a room ready for you!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now thats a offer... LMAO...

Only problem is your just as cold as we are, i want to go somewhere warm!!

no kidding... it is supposed to get into the 20s this week with a wicked wind chill... maybe heated seats next!:-k

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Heated seats would be nice. I don't want leather though and seems like the only heated seats i can find are leather. There is a few aftermarket kits for adding heaters to any seats, maybe one of these days!!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah there is that also... I'm the same way thinking about that stuff sometimes.

getting in my other car with heated seats this morning was very, very nice! it was 20 degrees out....maybe a remote starter then

Latest posts

Members online