Headlight Replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is another thread here going on headlights right now but i didn't want to further hijack....

I have seen the PIAA Extreme bulbs in a friends vehicle and talk about bright!! But the local Advance doesn't have in stock and they are telling me they won't be carrying them anymore, odd, but they suggested a Hella replacement.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/we...lla_6250321-P_2505_R|GRPLAMPAMS_660889835___#

Has anyone used these Hella replacement bulbs? Not bad price wise, and i would think they have to be better than stock.

Also planning on modifying a couple bulbs to replace my stock fogs for max output.

although the hella bulbs say xenon blue on them and are located in the ricer customization section at advance or pep boys i have used them and they are not those idiotic blue light bulbs, they do have a pretty nice white light output on them about the same as silverstar ultras maybe a little bit better and they are definitely a major improvement over the stock ones...only thing i didnt like about them is that they only lasted me about 10 months, i wore nitrile gloves when i changed them so it wasnt due to oils but maybe some moisture got into the socket or something else....also look into silverstar zxe

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I am familiar with that guy Rev .. he makes a lot of sense. I was reading up on the Phillips bulbs but can't find any up here. I will give them a shot when I find a set.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.