Gotta love the Christmas presents!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhblackwell

Reaction score
It's been ordered so I have to wait till it's built, but this is what it will look like, minus the wench.

You must be registered for see images attach
O.K. I see the winch, but I don't see any wench....where's the wench...a.k.a. "young woman, girl, ["archaic: a young peasant woman, **********"]". I don't see no stinkin' wench. :mad: (naughty)

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh and i camped out on black friday and got a garmin nuvi 205 for $69 regularly 169.

candpliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a Smittybilt XRC8 winch from dad! On the way from Amazon! The lift was a present from my wife (and to myself). I'm feeling so good!:D:cool::D

TomMudd, whatjuget, whatjuget?LOL

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie is disappoint.

Wait, no he isn't.

He got a new shotgun. Perfect for holding up other KJers and stealing their newfound KJ goodies:D

MickityMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mother-in-law bought my wife and I a GPS. She thinks this'll cut down on the arguments when we're trying to find our way in the city. She'd be wrong.

"WTF? Silly machine should've told me to turn much sooner than it did."

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Got to Love the Kj around winter time too..
The roads have been icy/frosty and real slippery.
Came home safely on black ice Christmas eve, down very steep highway, in part time.
Really Like the "Silent Armor's"
My Kj is my X-Mas present again. It's now paid for!!

Last edited:

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He got a new shotgun. Perfect for holding up other KJers and stealing their newfound KJ goodies:D
Or to make them buy your Paseo...

For the KJ I got new yellow fog bulbs for the stock fog housings, front tow hooks, snatch strap, tow strap, rear shackle receiver bracket for the rear hitch, and some silver coated turn signal bulbs for the rear tails.