Custom vinyl decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get a custom vinyl decal, no very big...about the 4.5 x 4.5 inch size for my rear window. Already got a KJ Country decal (from previous owner, which is how i found this place!) and i want to even it up on the other side, but what i want would have to be custom. Anyone have either A. any experience with websites that do this or B. anyone who does this on here? Let me know! Thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
those mentioned have a lot of decals but if you want some custom work for a great price let me know. My guy can hook you up and at a better price than most others.
these are some of the ones that he has done for me, all custom
You must be registered for see images attach

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tom-

ill whip up what i want done and a rough size then PM you. if you could see what your guy can get me that would be awesome. thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
PIXEL HAS GREAT DECALS

edited to protect the innocent

Last edited:

drawnon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered a decal for my guitar (stock head stock logo) from
www.best-decals.com
they deal with a lot of guitar stuff, but also do custom work. they are out of texas.
i cant say enough good things from this company. fast turn around and very fast shipping.

my $0.02

James

Latest posts

Members online