Costa Rica 'Wheeling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phxtoad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Lois and I just returned from getting hitched in Costa Rica. It's an amazing place. We highly recommend going there.

On one of our excursions we went 'wheeling with Off Road Costa Rica http://www.offroadcostarica.com/

No jeeps, but ancient deisel FJ40's. It was a blast! It's the rainy season, so there was mud everywhere. We tromped through the jungle on our way out to Lola's at Playa Negra. Lola is an 800lb pig that lives on the beach and plays in the surf.

In fact, over 10 days I only saw about a dozen jeeps, and that number included passing the Liberia Jeep dealership... There's tons of FJ40's, land rovers, and samurai's running around though.

Here's a bunch of pics...

You must be registered for see images attach

________
Bmw 247 Engine

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow....that looks like real fun. Really nice pic's. I always liked those fj40's.....

I am surprised that you didn't see more jeeps (cj's -and yj's and tj's I would expect there)

Dave

Members online

No members online now.