Central Virginia Jeepin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbizzarri

Reaction score
My husband and I were grocery shopping when we were approached by a guy who was complimenting our new Jeep Liberty Renegade (which we just added some BFG Mud Terrain tires). He gave us a business card to join an off road group for Jeep lovers. I joined the group and they have a lot of different excursions near and around the VA Beach area, Richmond, and almost all of central VA. There are a lot of members with a lot of awesome jeeps. Even some of the mechanics from the local jeep dealerships belong to the group and go offroading. The one thing that was bothersome was including me there were only 2 KJ owners. Everyone else had CJ and TJ style jeeps. As proud liberty owners who love to go off-road we need more KJ owners to join this group and let them know what we can do. So I am calling all Jeep Liberty Owners from the Richmond and surrounding areas to check out this website and join the group so we can show off our Jeeps. If you love mud and off-road excursions then this is the group for you. Below is the website:

http://jeep.meetup.com/34/

I hope to see some other Liberty fans there so we are not such a minority!

Thanks,
Cristina

Ugg

Reaction score
Got the return e-mail this morning and I'm in. I went to their website and all I can say is WOW. The have a couple of events listed each month. All the way from OBX wheeling on 23 April (43 Jeeps RSVP'ed) to Camp Jeep, Rousch Creek, to Petersburg and GWNF.

I would recommend that any L.O.S.T. member in SEVA and NENC send an e-mail and check it out. Now I wonder how many Diesel jeeps are in this group (whistle)

Latest posts

Members online