Bundy Hill KJ run, August 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
The funny part is that I started panicking worse than that on the way home. Thought I may have wrecked my condenser, and was leaking R-134a.

Turns out that it was just hotter than I thought and when I de-mudded it, I started freezing again!

My hair is that curly?

Last edited:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

All photos HERE.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys heard him, but after 5 minutes of hanging there Marlon said "if you guys are done taking pictures, can you get me out of here?" I LOLed!

Me too. lol3.gif But I took a couple more pictures first, then went to get the recovery gear. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Dude... where are my wheels?! :p

Last edited:

ArcherAce

Reaction score
Next time I'm going back through that underbody wash before I leave. It took me 4 hours to clean the Jeep up! Most of that was blasting mud from the underbody, then having to clean the driveway.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
the mud from bundy is horribly nasty. my underbody is still brown from the first time i went there. it seems to have bonded with the crappy underbody coating that was put on mine

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I haven't bothered with underbody cleanings. Never have. You should have seen the underbody of my KJ. lol3.gif

If you thought the Bundy mud was nasty, you should experience southern clay. :)

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't think the mud was as bad this time around... there wasn't as much of it this time as there was last time.

I made great time getting home back night, so I decided to stop off at the local car wash and spray off the jeep - there wasn't much mud. Just dried on dust/dirt.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My jeep looks speckled because of the little rain we had and all the dust that was covering it. Neat place would have liked to explore some more trails, but there will always be next time.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't its a 6 hour drive for me from Vincennes to the park. Just a smidge out of the way. Maybe Labor Day weekend, I will be back up in the Fort then but Geeky needs to fix his jeep first!!

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case you didn't hear me talking about it, they have began thinking of front mounted flags there at Bundy Hill. For stock front hooks it may be easy to use the one bolt that is accessible on the inside of the mount. We'll need a piece of metal to bolt to that which sticks out so we can put a flag on the end. As far as other modded front bumpers and such, you'll have to figure that out I guess.

ArcherAce, what size drill bit did you use to mount your flag when we were there?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
ya them requiring front flags annoys me to no extent.. once i get my backbone on i wont care as much but for now it means some kind of janky mod..

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get a mount that attaches to the front recovory hook. Saw them on the wall where we paid.

I believe all they are is a piece of flat steel and a U-bolt through one end. Its the same thing I have seen used on stockers at Silver Lake.