Black Magic brakes for KJ's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are know available for '02-'07 KJ's,fronts only.The kit with rotors come with Centric Premium rotors.

KJ 02-07

I ran a few sets of brakes on my KJ after the SFA swap and finally tried these and have blown everything else away even EBC pads.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will check those out for my next brake job.

Dave

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Troy. I'd looked at them before and they didn't have anything for the KJ yet.

Good to know for the next brake job.

Bob

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricey for just the fronts...but I'm a firm believer of the "you get what you pay for" mindset. Might have to look at these.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricey for just the fronts...but I'm a firm believer of the "you get what you pay for" mindset. Might have to look at these.
Start looking at higher end pads and $125 for pads is the norm.Those pads are custom blended and your sure to go through at least 2 sets of rotors before the pads need to be replaced(well at least for my setup).You want any reviews just go over to JeepForum and search the TJ section.I paid $225 for my front set of pads and rotors which was cheaper then Napa Premium rotors and pads and alot cheaper then cyro frozen PowerSlots and EBC yellow stuff pads.

If you do buy them make sure you use Centric Premium rotors only(what is supplied with the kits with rotors) and follow the break in to the letter and you will be happy.Also Mr Blaine has great customer service.