AZ Run - The Rolls.... Food List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, it looks like we may have a pretty good turn out for this run. It's time to get the food list going. I'd like to get a head count on who is going to show and what everyone is bringing so we know how much food we need to rustle up. You can't feed an army without knowing how many troops you have.

Please let me know how many people will be with you and what you can bring so I can post it to the list.

- AZKJ + 1 - baked beans, macaroni salad, pickles, small grill, charcoal
- rkeegsta + 1 - jumbo dogs
- 08k - burgers, grill
- M&P40 - condiments, table, grill grate, charcoal
- Pablo - burger buns, side dish
- desertkj - chips

Looks like we got everything we need!!!! Now all we need is a chuck wagon cook :D

Bring your own drinks AND plenty of water (it's supposed to hit 90*).....

Also posted on L.O.S.T.

Last edited:

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a mission chief. Give me an excuse to go to Costco and get one or three of the big industrial size packages of those quarter pound hot dogs. I could bring my propane torch and cook one dog at a time.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a mission chief. Give me an excuse to go to Costco and get one or three of the big industrial size packages of those quarter pound hot dogs. I could bring my propane torch and cook one dog at a time.
Not a chief, just the cook... but those big dogs we had last fall sound great.

Unless we get some more grills, I think we should stick with the dogs. That's why I didn't offer to bring the burgers this time... it took too long to get everyone fed with my small grill.

I'll put you down for dogs, and thanks.

Last edited:

Arizona KJ Carlos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the buns (both for hotdogs and burguers), and I can also take a few bags of chips.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the buns (both for hotdogs and burguers), and I can also take a few bags of chips.
Thanks!!! Hold off on the burger buns until we see if anyone comes up with another grill to cook burgers on. If they don't, we'll just have jumbo dogs, my grill is too small to cook up burgers and dogs at the same time....

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will bring a 6' banquet table and condiments. along with a grill grate and charcoal

Last edited:

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i also found out today that i will be plus a copiot as one of my buddies is going to come along

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i also found out today that i will be plus a copiot as one of my buddies is going to come along
Great... another mouth to feed!!! J/K the more the merrier. See ya Saturday!!!

Last edited:

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like i could serve this bbq best by coming up with a 2nd grille. put me down for that and hamburgers... =)

Thanks!!! Hold off on the burger buns until we see if anyone comes up with another grill to cook burgers on. If they don't, we'll just have jumbo dogs, my grill is too small to cook up burgers and dogs at the same time....

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like i could serve this bbq best by coming up with a 2nd grille. put me down for that and hamburgers... =)
Thanks Casey!!!

Last edited:

Pablo

Reaction score
I replied on ye olde other site that I would bring burger buns and a side. If that is not good, let me know and I will bring something else... for tomorrow I shop...

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry pablo, go ahead with the buns as i have not gone to the store yet

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replied on ye olde other site that I would bring burger buns and a side. If that is not good, let me know and I will bring something else... for tomorrow I shop...
Thanks!!! See ya tomorrow....

Arizona KJ Carlos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, this sounds pretty good :) What channel are you guys going to be on FRS radio? I'll see you tomorrow.

Pablo

Reaction score
I have been shopping... and have buns... lots, some extra burgers, and a side. Will see everyone there.