Anyone running the JBA Steel D30 kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen too many threads of users currently running this kit, but damn it looks nice. I've been looking into saving the pennies for this kit before the regear, and this allows for a difference in gearing. I know the liberty is very capable with some cut axles, 32s, 4.10s etc, but is it worth it to go this route?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I run it. I blew up my front D30a diff on the trails a couple of years ago, and the steel was a logical upgrade. If I hadn't have broken the factory diff, I wouldn't have done the upgrade though. So whether or not it's worth it is completely up to you. It's good - I haven't had issues with it. It's just that if I break anything on the KJ, I go with an upgrade replacement (if available).

You must be registered for see images

I also run 4.10's and 32's.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that steel D30 is probably nice and dirty by now but - DANG! - that is a sexy looking diff :smokin:

Don't know which looks better, Jayme. Your front diff or Tom's nice red JBA front coilovers... :whip:

Bob

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see the diff much... it lives under my yellow skids. :D

Latest posts

Members online