Any suggestions on where to buy CV Axles for KJ 2006????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shino_KJ

Reaction score
Hello, I need to replace the cv axle on both sides. I'm thinking of buying a replacement at Autozone, have any of you used these parts? Do you have any other suggestions regarding brands?
Greetings

crb93

Reaction score
If you can wait for shipping, Rock Auto has been my online go to.

Shino_KJ

Reaction score
If you can wait for shipping, Rock Auto has been my online go to.
Thanks, I can definitely wait. However, my interest is to know if there is any brand or manufacturer that they recommend and that has acceptable quality when demanding off road.

Honestly, my CVs don't last more than a year, what about you?

vlad588

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Napa remanufactured. I’ve tried most of them and NAPA’s and OEM cvs are the best. Trukmotive from rockauto are good but boot on them is brittle and will crack within a year.

mrlavalamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seconding napa (new though, NOT remanufactured), I beat the heck out of mine in the rocky desert and no issues. 5 years going strong with the lift and everything.

My opinion of remanufactured parts has slid in recent years so I try to avoid them at all costs, they just don't remanufacture like they use to and I dont have the time to ride the lifetime warranty merry-go-round.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience with jobber CV's is even the cheapest ones last forever so long as the boots dont tear open. Mine are Cardone from rockauto.