2007 Jeep Liberty Lift Questions.

Discussion in 'Lift Kit Discussion' started by BreeOge, Nov 5, 2019.

1. BreeOge

BreeOge New Member

The company I work for recently sold me my work vehicle; it is a 2007 Jeep Liberty KJ. Since then I have been looking at it thinking Hrrrm.. Mud tires, Lift kit, and Bull Bar! and then FUN!!!! But the question I have is, what is a good site to get a full lift kit from. I would like to buy it all together as a kit if possible, or do you guys suggest I buy stuff separate? I am looking for something around a 2.5 to 3, from what I understand you will need to get break line extenders. I am new to the lift kit world, but not to automotive repair.

Any suggestions? From sites that won’t break the pocket book.

Thank you for any suggestions in advance! Unless that suggestion is to go jump off a bridge! :p

2. tommudd

tommudd Moderator Staff Member Moderator

OME 927 front springs, either OME or Bilstein shocks and teraflex front bumpstops
    rear OME 948 springs, rear shocks OME 132Ls or ones for a 99-04 Dakota 4x4 Clubcab, then 2 hockey pucks per side bolted down to the lower spring perch
    the above will give you 2.5 inches of lift and be able to install 30-31. 5 in ch tall tire
    any larger, more lift and a regear will be in order
    even with 30.5 inch tall I run 4.10 gearing to get mileage, power back

all the above has been posted a 1000 times at least over the last 14-15 years LOL

very easy and cheap to make the drop down bracket

3. BreeOge

BreeOge New Member

Thanks, yea I know its been posted a lot and really thats what confused me, because even though close, they are never the same.. Thank you.

4. tommudd

tommudd Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What I post is , always
    unless something is no longer made or available