2006 jeep liberty help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockyboy99

Reaction score
Hello I am very new to this and I would like to put a lift on my jeep and a light bar, are there any lift kits that are under 500 and that have good reviews and light bars, any specific brands, any advice would be appreciated

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello I am very new to this and I would like to put a lift on my jeep and a light bar, are there any lift kits that are under 500 and that have good reviews and light bars, any specific brands, any advice would be appreciated

There isn't any good lift kits under 500
cheapest you can get into is 750-800 and thats with some good shopping
This is a full spring liftlike Ironman or OME
Only way you want to go is full spring
Stay away from Skyjacker, Rustys etc and ANY spacer style lift

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Definitely avoid some cheap kits, do it once and do it right. Hunt for some sale deals from good retailers, especially on OME.

wdwillson

Reaction score
I just finished my spring/shock lift for <700. 659.00 I think! I did a lot of shopping around. I added two clevis bushing for @ 10.00 each. it took about 8 hours total. The next one would take about 3ish. if you don't include the bushings. I had access to a lot of tools and I put the struts together myself.

Last edited:

wdwillson

Reaction score
I just finished my spring/shock lift for <700. 659.00 I think! I did a lot of shopping around. I added two clevis bushing for @ 10.00 each. it took about 8 hours total. The next one would take about 3ish. if you don't include the bushings.
Sorry ,, here's what I used
ome 927's with bilstein 139168's up front
ome 948's with bilstein 185660 (I think)in the rear.. if you buy these by the numbers, you'll also need the install kit because this ( rear number) is not the correct fitment for the liberty. I fabricated what I needed to, but for the cost of kit from jba, I'd use the kit next time.