2011 Jeep Liberty Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gimli_but_taller

Reaction score
Greetings all,

As the title says, I have a 2011 Jeep Liberty Limited. It's just shy of 90,000 miles, gotta a few minor issues that I would like some advice on (going to post in the appropriate sections, of course). Ignore the dirt on the attached picture, haha. Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

Happy trails

Attachments

• PXL_20220410_040521285.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220410_040521285.MP.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4

Jeep Ride

Reaction score
Greetings all,

As the title says, I have a 2011 Jeep Liberty Limited. It's just shy of 90,000 miles, gotta a few minor issues that I would like some advice on (going to post in the appropriate sections, of course). Ignore the dirt on the attached picture, haha. Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

Happy trails

Jeep Ride

Reaction score
Welcome to site my brother just bought a liberty same color as yours had it a month or so before it cracked a head all the shops around here want to install a used motor for $ 5 k which he doesn't have he ended up adding some K seal to the radiator so far so good.

Members online

No members online now.