04 v6 intake sensor connection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

|V3nom|

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody know where to get the connection piece that goes to the sensor in the intake pipe? took the sensor out to clean it and when i went to click it back in, the water gasket inside didnt line up right or something and it tore it. now i can barely get it to connect and clip on. its weird that it happened cause ive never had it give me a problem before from all the times ive taken it off before and it came off just fine this last time too. ill leave it if it ends up being too much trouble to replace but all i need is the connection and i can solder it on.

diyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I got it right, You'll need 05017119AA ( or AC,AD, whatever....). Any online Chrysler parts supplier, in case You don't like dealerships...

|V3nom|

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i checked out that part and it seems like the right one but i cant find anywhere that sells the connector, just the sensor. i can splice and solder it if someone would be willing to sell me one off a totaled jeep...

diyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neither good nor bad ... . moparpart.com . Mind You, on most sites, when searching a part by number, remove leading
zeroes! That is, 050....... becomes 50....... otherwise You'll get a 'part not found'! Kinda *****!!!
Also, those conns are somehow expensive, but look like they're well made and include everything but the tools.
Let us know.

|V3nom|

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tried the number without the 0 on that site and they have it so i emailed them to see if thats the right number or not. hopefully thats it.