WTB: Stock Tires [Goodyear] [REQUEST FILLED]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a set of Take-Offs somewhere near connecticut? Standard goodyear tires for '02 sport. Need 5.

Yes, I'd like to get Dueler Revo ATs, but with 2 babies and a 100+yr old house, I'm trying to find less expensive alternatives........

Tnx-

-Blu

youknowwhoibee

Reaction score
I have all 5 tires for sale. I will travel 2 hours towards you for delivery. They have 25k on 4 and less than 100 on the spare. Just enought to start the colored lines to fade slightly. I will sell them for 225. That is 200 for the 5 tires and 25 for my gas. Let me know :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 4 - 235/65/17 take off's with 15,826 miles on them but you didn't say what rim size you were looking for. most likely 16's I would guess. But if you can use them I'll meet you 1/2 way for $225. depending on where you are in CT.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
youknowwhoibee said:
Damn Dave... you post on eprice in the forsale forum and go right from underme now. Crappy move.
------------------------------------

Not really. Your 5 tires are the same price as my 4 - so yours are a better deal - and mine are probably the wrong size as I stated. You mis-read my post.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a good deal locally, sale is pending.... was looking for 215/75/R16 or 235/70/R16, 17s wont work. Thanks for the replies/offers.

Will post when sale is complete.

-Blu

Cruiser

Reaction score
If your still looking, I have a set of 225/75-16, and I'm making a trip up to boston sometime this winter.
Steve

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, was just going thru the forum and noticed I hadn't closed this thread. I worked out a deal already and now have a nice new(ish) set of tires (and wheels!)

-Blu