Would you trust these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
That is some price,says they meet OEM spec. Guess it all depends on how cynical one is about trust.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
They can't even prepare a proper eBay item description without a typo or grammatical error.

No, I wouldn't even touch them with a 10' pole.

Boiler

Reaction score
If you can get timken for $150 that is definitely the way to go. Not worth $50 for the gamble.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.

Rockauto.com. Timkin hubs with the ABS sensor for my '07 were $158 and $160. One side was more than the other, I think the passenger was more.

I ordered both with overnight shipping and it was $347. Standard shipping was like $327 or so.

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agrew with the others. If it was an easy to replace bearing, like the front of a 2wd pickup, I would consider taking a chance. I wouldn't with the Liberty. Just my $.02, and worth just about that much.
Bruce

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No no no!

We are in bearing business (family company since 1979) and the rule is never buy a bearing without markings. If you can get the Timken for that price go for it.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timken i can vouch for them as we sell their products and other makes such as HD plus and SKF ... When customers complain about the reliability of the SKF and HD we sell them Timken. Those who dont want to pay too much buys HD or SKF ... We will usually sell HD or SKF 1st hand because you know how people are ... never wants to pay or always trying to take the easy door out while in fact in about everything you buy, it is preferable that you pay a bit more and have something that will last ... Heck, best exemple is fast food, McDonalds, its fast cheap and it goes right throught you.... LOL

Members online

No members online now.