Wish Us Luck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Well tomorrow I am letting another man touch her in places only I should beleghump.gif...Noooo..My Libby is getting new arms thanks to the recall. I am skeptical, but, they are destroyed. Hopefully, eventhough I am the first they will be doing, someone knows what to do....

hyson

Reaction score
Well tomorrow I am letting another man touch her in places only I should beleghump.gif...Noooo..My Libby is getting new arms thanks to the recall. I am skeptical, but, they are destroyed. Hopefully, eventhough I am the first they will be doing, someone knows what to do....

Did you get the notification in the mail recently? I wasn't sure if that recall was a new one or the one that was issued a few years ago....

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Did you get the notification in the mail recently? I wasn't sure if that recall was a new one or the one that was issued a few years ago....

The new one. I got it yesterday, but I knew about it before hand, I called on wednesday and they fixed it yesterday...All went well, thes are pics of the new ones

Attachments

• BJ 3.jpg
    BJ 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 60
  • BJ 2.jpg
    BJ 2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 61

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone is going to be needing new springs real soon, talk about sagged out :eek: Bet they stack going over speed bumps or bottle caps :D

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Hey we need to go to HJs have a lift party then go to Ocalanana.gif