Window Regulator TSB Thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there was a thread around here somewhere that showed the actual pages of the new TSB fix and listed the parts needed to fix the regulator. I have searched high and low and can't seem to find it. I would like to see the actual TSB repair parts list. Can someone point me back to that thread?

I had another window fall down this weekend. Took it to the dealer this morning and they said the Chrysler fix was only window lift plate. They said my actual regulator was broken too. They were going to have to call Jeep to get approval to replace it all... :beatdeadhorse5: Hope they get it approved.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but that is not the one I was looking for. I have that letter. I was looking for the thread that had the actual TSB installation instructions and parts list for each window repair.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never mind. I found that I had the TSB saved as a PDF on my PC. And the dealer did fix my window today. Free of cost. Jeep authorized the replacement of the entire regulator, not just the lift plate per the TSB. WooHoo. Back in service again.