Window regulator clip 3d print

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeVilliers

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've done a search, but no luck.
Yes, the old window regulator plastic clip problem. Left rear broke for the second time, yesterday.

Is there perhaps a 3D printing file available somewhere for this?
Getting it shipped to my part of the world (again) is a costly affair.

Thanks

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it would be strong enough, don't know where you are in the world but if you know someone with a reasonably equipped workshop you may be better off bribing them with beer to knock you up a replacement. The American Steiger steel and nylon one looks good, if they won't ship it to you or its cost prohibitive then the pictures of it should give you a bit of inspiration.

DeVilliers

Reaction score
I doubt it would be strong enough, don't know where you are in the world but if you know someone with a reasonably equipped workshop you may be better off bribing them with beer to knock you up a replacement. The American Steiger steel and nylon one looks good, if they won't ship it to you or its cost prohibitive then the pictures of it should give you a bit of inspiration.
do you perhaps have a link?

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the past there has been a knockoff version of the metal one on Amazon. Maybe that's available on your part of the marble? I've got the full set and they work fine.

Members online

No members online now.