Window regulator clip 3d print

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeVilliers

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've done a search, but no luck.
Yes, the old window regulator plastic clip problem. Left rear broke for the second time, yesterday.

Is there perhaps a 3D printing file available somewhere for this?
Getting it shipped to my part of the world (again) is a costly affair.

Thanks

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it would be strong enough, don't know where you are in the world but if you know someone with a reasonably equipped workshop you may be better off bribing them with beer to knock you up a replacement. The American Steiger steel and nylon one looks good, if they won't ship it to you or its cost prohibitive then the pictures of it should give you a bit of inspiration.

DeVilliers

Reaction score
I doubt it would be strong enough, don't know where you are in the world but if you know someone with a reasonably equipped workshop you may be better off bribing them with beer to knock you up a replacement. The American Steiger steel and nylon one looks good, if they won't ship it to you or its cost prohibitive then the pictures of it should give you a bit of inspiration.
do you perhaps have a link?

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the past there has been a knockoff version of the metal one on Amazon. Maybe that's available on your part of the marble? I've got the full set and they work fine.