Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flame Red

• Hunter Green

• Silver

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The color thread inspired me to make a poll, to see what the most favored color is on the Liberty! Of course, my vote is for the Steel Blue.
;-) Black would be my second choice. I tried to list the most common colors i've seen....

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like steel blue, but I voted Atlantic since I love the look of my black rims with the Blue. Im not sure that they would look that good with the steel blue. O:)

cowdogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dark khaki is by far the most attractive color but that wasn't a choice. But I like my black also. \:D/

bfaas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've seen some white ones around recently and was really liking the look of the white

shadow3612

Reaction score
I find myself strangely attracted to black cars, 2 black nissan trucks, 92 camaro and a couple other assorted vehicles. They look spectacular when cleaned properly. Keep tellin myself no more but I keep buyin em... (Aeh)

JC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I voted for the Atlantic Blue, although I bought a black one (a close second) since I got deal on it. The problem with the black is that it looked real nice and shiny until I put trail scratches in it. Even the smallest of scratches seems to be worse on the black to me. I'm going to give it a good buff job in the spring and hopefully it will look all shiny again!

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I will have to vote for Hunter Green. Jeep green wasnt up there.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is Navy Blue supposed to mean Midnight Blue? I hate Midnight Blue. I hate it so much my last 3 cars have been Midnight Blue.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Well i'm a little biased in picking Lt. Khaki.

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like the color, but it really has grown on me over the years.

If I could do it over again, i'd get a salsa red KJ. They are extremely rare (atleast around here) and I think thats one of the coolest colors.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I picked black because,.... well mine is black and I also have had 9 other new black vehicles so far and 6 used black ones so I must like black. But then have had 11 Red ones so maybe I should of voted RED!! #-o