What I did today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I deciced to paint the silver center part of my Renegade today. It had a few scratches in it and I decided to use some Rustolem spray in bedcoating on it I thought it might withstand rock chips better than regular paint. It turned out pretty nice and It matches the other black trim like door handles and roof rack. I'm thinking of doing the whole front bumper because there is a lot of spots from where dead bugs have hit the frontend and left marks. How do you think it would look with the whole bumper painted? I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to see if the center part holds up aganist road rash.

Attachments

• jeep bumper 001.jpg
    jeep bumper 001.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 63
  • jeep bumper 002.jpg
    jeep bumper 002.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 64

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In my opinion, I wouldn't do the bumper. Then, you'd want to do the rear.

The center section look great!!!!:D

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I deciced to paint the silver center part of my Renegade today. It had a few scratches in it and I decided to use some Rustolem spray in bedcoating on it I thought it might withstand rock chips better than regular paint. It turned out pretty nice and It matches the other black trim like door handles and roof rack. I'm thinking of doing the whole front bumper because there is a lot of spots from where dead bugs have hit the frontend and left marks. How do you think it would look with the whole bumper painted? I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to see if the center part holds up aganist road rash.

Your Jeep man, go hard!
As long as you like it then it really don't matter what others say!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good anyway.

Ryan09 is right though. It's your jeep and you should do what you want to it. But if anyone elce messes with it then you get to rearrainge their fingers....haha

Dave