what did I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jennyjeep

Reaction score
Did fuel injectors on passenger side of the 3.7 V6 now I’m having a hard time starting. I know that with fuel injectors I don't need to pump the gas, but it seems to help. Any ideas?

gpell

Reaction score
Just asking why did you change only one side, also what made you want to change them? Any codes ect. before the change?

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did fuel injectors on passenger side of the 3.7 V6 now I’m having a hard time starting. I know that with fuel injectors I don't need to pump the gas, but it seems to help. Any ideas?
o rings

fuel pump

check your fuel pressure with a gauge on the rail - usually a schrader valve, like on a tire valve

Jennyjeep

Reaction score
Just asking why did you change only one side, also what made you want to change them? Any codes ect. before the change?
I did the one side because if a miss fire on cylinder 4 but broke the other 2 in the process of replacing the one. P0204 and P0300 were the codes haven’t had a miss since

Surprisepoptart

Reaction score
Get somebody to turn the key and prime the pump a few times, while watching the injectors for leaks.

Pretty easy to pinch an o-ring or not get it seated all the way