What else are you gonna do on a Saturday night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Nothing really impressive, but fun anyway. All the neighbors were looking at us funny xD This was at my friend's (08 KK) house. Her dad owns the GC and her neighbor has the Durango. My snow bank kind of shrank after I climbed it =[

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a "jeep fest"....:D

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Can the Durango be considered a Jeep? It does kinda sorta look like one with the exception of the front end and was engineered by the same department within Chrysler. :p

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can the Durango be considered a Jeep? It does kinda sorta look like one with the exception of the front end and was engineered by the same department within Chrysler. :p

YES!!!! Even my 4x2 Durango can climb a 6ft snow drift even with traction control off!!!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, thats hilarious. Would be great if I looked out my window and saw a bunch of Jeeps and a durango on a snow bank.

We dont get enough snow to do something like that. Although I did go up one at the walmart parking lot! :D