I HATE the Liberty!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
This has just gone way too far.

Maybe not, exploring this further, maybe the reason that the OP hated his Liberty was because................... she turned him down..............after he made advances :shrug:

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the problem OP has is someone called his KJ a "Girls Jeep" and now he is trying to justify hating it and going back to a Ford. You have to expect issues/bugs with a first production model vehicle. This is another reason I am not buying the new 2016 Titan XD Platinum! Well that and I can get a 2016 Silverado 2500HD High Country Duramax for the same price and outhaul it any given day!

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one welcome the derogatory "****** Wagon!" insults...I promptly inform the heckler that I MUCH prefer vaginas to the alternative....

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
wheeeeeeersthebacon.........lol

Dave

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if there's something missing in my life...a person...a puppy.....bacon....

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Winston Smith

Reaction score
He's in NH, don't they salt the roads there in winter?
Without salt being washed off regularly it will rot in a bunch of places
Personally, I think he has a point about DCJ (Daimler-chrysler-Jeep) though.
My stepdaughters Jeep Liberty has warped both heads, real common problem with the V-6 and V-8 from what machinist told me. (he was doing almost brand new motors as well as older ones) Heads warped so bad they are now below minimum recommended thickness but machinist assures me they will work better than new. Just to be sure I cleaned out the exhaust manifolds with a die grinder and carbide burrs (real 'nasty' castings). Soon after engine got fixed the transmission 'went out to lunch' although front wheel drive enabled it to roll onto ramps so I could get underneath it. I think it's pretty unacceptable with only 85,000 miles on the clock
Criticising 'Jeep' is tantamount to treason, your un-american for telling the truth (actually I'm British)
Harley Davidson used the same strategy, they ended up cutting workforce and discounting bikes then pretty much had to cut production to much lower levels (about 1/2 of what they were manufacturing?)
I'm sure someone out there will correct any details I got wrong, but, all in all, the Liberty just takes liberty with owners