What do you guys use this for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisUCF99

Reaction score
I still havent found a use for this... it's too shallow to fit anything inside. What do you guys put in it?

You must be registered for see images

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
That 6 speed looks mighty fun!!!!

Yea I'd put a cellphone in there.

2003KJ

Reaction score
For my job I am required to have a hands free head set in my car. If i'm on the highway or something we're SUPPOSED to use this. I didn't pay for any of the equipment. There's a speaker that has some really cheap 3M sticky tape that didn't last to long mounted next to the shifter with a wire running to the cig lighter, and a wire running to my phone, which mounts on the dash board, and a on off button that I HAD velcroed (sp?) to my shifter. I don't go on long trips in my personal car for them any more, so it's useless to me. So I have it nicely slam packed into my little cubby hole thing there...LOL.

You must be registered for see images

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks just like my console!

Except that change holder is the 4wd shifter :p

I don't know what to do with that slot, yet. I usually throw the handsfree and cell charger cables in there, but they always slide out when I take off fast (which I tend to do with the 6spd, I'm sure you understand :p) I might try to mod a CB radio in there, I've seen some of those in people's jeep pages.

2003KJ

Reaction score
my change holder is the little plastic cup that came w/ the smokers package on the 03's and up.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go buy one of those three coin change holders, in black, mine fits perfectly there, and some breath strips.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use it for Sunglasses. I used to try and shove stuff in there but it would only fall out when accelerating from a stop, etc....

I would rather have the space taken up with another 12V lighter adapter or something useful haha

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
I use it for the ashtray........ :-s
no cubby hole..somkers package came standard back then

Ditto that. I actually really like having the second power outlet, comes in handy.

-Blu

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snowbunny said:
I use it for my sunglasses....they fit perfect in there....LOL

Yup, found out it fits my sunglasses perfectly. Must be a Jeep chick thing....lol.