What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
Reaction score
Got my Jeep on a couple ramps to check suspension articulation.

You must be registered for see images attach

Happy front end IFS

Thanks to the welded diff it just rolled up the ramps with almost no gas pedal input.

Suspension has articulation, very little but enough to keep all 4 tires on the ground or ramps.

Rear axle has a sexy tilt to it.

Still need to finish painting the rest and get all plastic trim on, way too busy using it for yard work just about every day.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 jeep - anyone know exactly where I can find the vin# on the engine block ? (If there is one) thanks !!

03jeephawks

Reaction score
I need to add transmission fluid to mine to see if the C6 still works. Otherwise I need to rebuild it. Yes it's a frankenjeep.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Today I am celebrating my 8th Anniversary of joining this site. Bought the Jeep May 11th 2013 and ended up here ten days later.

Thanks to everyone who has made this such a wonderful place! :)

And what the heck, I'm feeling generous - thanks to all the rest of you too! :p

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove mine yesterday for the first time in weeks. I've got a small pile of parts waiting to go on, but I'm trying to build a garage first.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a double din lcd touchscreen stereo, with mic, a forward facing, and rear camera. I have never had such a hard stereo install before

harman5

Reaction score
I drove in reverse at low speed a whole bunch of times and cranked my park brake (e-brake) handle to get some auto-adjustment back into it. Seems to hold much better now !

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a double din lcd touchscreen stereo, with mic, a forward facing, and rear camera. I have never had such a hard stereo install before

which radio? pics? how you like it?
I did that once a while back, but the unit broke so I reverted back to stock. I still have designs of installing a trifecta of rear cameras for use when towing, tied into the radio for display, but other things have come up since then.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I drove around a bit in the rain yesterday only to find my rear passenger window had gone down about 2 inches... you guessed it regulator broke. Already got a pair of steel upgrades on order for both rear doors. That just leaves the driver door for the complete set.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.