What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Royy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. First impressions of the Dynapros are great, only a little city driving so far but they are smooth and not too much noise. I will be taking a road trip back home to Albuquerque and will be putting close to 2k miles on them in 3 weeks with some of that being on trails so looking forward to that and seeing how they perform. These are my first AT tires. I also put Hankook Noble S1's on my WRX yesterday and I'm running Hankook Ventus Evo 2's on my GTI. Let's say for the price you can't beat Hankook's

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have them on my KJ as well. I've never done any offroading with them, but they are amazing in snow and on ice, much better than many designated winter tires I've tried in the past.

shea.pope

Reaction score
changed a ac resistor
replaced 2 console pieces

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MTKross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Investigated a clunking noise I get on take off and during braking. I think it's the rear control arms so off to the parts store to get some new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally took to putting a bandaid on my little door rust problem. Still need to redo the back side of the door but for now, I'd say the outside looks pretty good.
You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lets see , drove the 03 125 miles down to the home place,
then washed the 05, installed new hood struts, changed oil in it
replaced belt on step Dads lawn mower, then cut 16 locust post and hauled them in with the 05 ( had to test it out after the oil change ya know. ) :icon_razz::icon_razz:\then drove the 03 back home
Hate the Limited seats in the 05 , the 03 Limited seats are much better !!

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be using it to transport a client's server back to them in about 4 hours, after having been working on repairing/recovering/un-cluster-******* it since saturday afternoon. seriously, I lost all of yesterday dealing with this *************, and it was a gorgeous day out.

worst part is I won't get paid for it since I quoted on the job as being a simple drive replacement. well it would have been if I'd listened to my inner voice at one point. you'd think after 44 solar rotations I'd learn to pull the handle when the EJECT warning is going off in my head.

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see , drove the 03 125 miles down to the home place,
then washed the 05, installed new hood struts, changed oil in it
replaced belt on step Dads lawn mower, then cut 16 locust post and hauled them in with the 05 ( had to test it out after the oil change ya know. ) :icon_razz::icon_razz:\then drove the 03 back home
Hate the Limited seats in the 05 , the 03 Limited seats are much better !!

Dang, Rev, that's a busy day! :Insane: :waytogo: :happy175:

Bob

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SATURDAY

SUNDAY

MONDAY??

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the intermediate shaft changed out. Front end vibration got much better. Now it is a much smaller vibration and seems to be coming more from the drivers side. I think I will change that CV next.

O5berylgrnrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the plugs with autolite copper cores picked up a filter and oil for a change later this week oh and had a p0302 code turns out the previous owner changed the plugs lost the plug socket o-ring on the plug and just put the coil on cleared code after plug replacement now no code

Last edited:

K9JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you figured it out, I found out it's pretty easy to have that spark plug washer get stuck in there and I've had to go back and pull it out.

I went back to America's Tire today and had them swap my tires over to the white lettered side. I was a little bummed that I didn't see the white lettering when they originally installed them and thought both sides were black until I looked later. The service was great and they did it no problem as I just walked in, they had a line of cars too.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online