What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTKross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like these STT PROs - I like the aggressive look, the grip they have on and off road and how quiet they are driving down the highway. But now that I have my engine/****** skid plate on, the tires rub the front of the wheel well when the wheel is almost locked left or right and going backward. It doesn't rub (or at least doesn't sound like it is) when going forward. I didn't think adding 45# to the front would do that. It's really light scraping, so maybe it's not that big a deal.

You must be registered for see images

Note the 64 Galaxie - real nice car.

I have only 2 cameras, the one in my Galaxy Note 4 smartphone and a Nikon D810. Dirty car with a clean spare in the rain just wasn't a good excuse for a photo with either camera. After that rainy drive home and constant rain since, it's almost like Mother Nature gave my KJ a bath. Here's what it looked like this afternoon.

What rims are those! Love the look of beadlocks [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have an old android or something similar? I always see the emojis on here and anywhere else people put them with my iPhone

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got the email yesterday while at work my parts were ready for pickup from JBA. Got in the car at 6am to make it to JBA by 730am (when they open). Left JBA and made it back with 15 minutes to spare before I had to punch in.

Falling asleep last night was ridiculously hard. I was too excited.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also stealing your tires Jim :gr_grin:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got the email yesterday while at work my parts were ready for pickup from JBA. Got in the car at 6am to make it to JBA by 730am (when they open). Left JBA and made it back with 15 minutes to spare before I had to punch in.

Falling asleep last night was ridiculously hard. I was too excited.

Also stealing your tires Jim :gr_grin:

You're gonna love Love LOVE those JBA coilovers. A more dramatic improvement to JBA coilovers from OME 927's than from factory crap suspension to OME - in my humble opinion.

Marlin did his homework with those for sure :waytogo:

I think the coilovers are the best single mod I've done to my KJ.

Bob

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're gonna love Love LOVE those JBA coilovers. A more dramatic improvement to JBA coilovers from OME 927's than from factory crap suspension to OME - in my humble opinion.

Bob
I'm coming from stock 136k mile suspension to it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bob

True words. I love the JBA coilovers on my KJ. I really like the adjustability of them. What I love most is how easy they are to install compared to dealing with the stock cleavis.

dhula

Reaction score
Finally got around to fitting the Mopar fuel tank skid. Also fitted a 05 V6 airbox lower as I didn't like the way the CRD gets it's air from behind the grill. Simple mods that took me just over an hour and make our little KJ just that little bit more bush worthy

Once I'd finished SWMBO asked me to go down the street to get some groceries and on the way home went about 30kms out of my way to take a quick spin on a couple of tracks I know of and ended up getting a bit bogged in the sand. Lowered the tyre pressures down to what turned out to be ~18psi (It was a complete guess at the time, I simply let them down till the tyres bagged a bit) and finally got out. Called into the servo on the wsay home to pump the tyres back up and about 3 hours after I left, I finally got home (the shops are a 10 min drive away)

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emoji works
Do you have an old android or something similar? I always see the emojis on here and anywhere else people put them with my iPhone
Works just fine in Chrome.
I thought they didn't work. I wouldn't have posted that if they did. All I saw, on Firefox, was the emoji code, not the emoji. Tonight I see them. Maybe it was my slow-ass connection, but I saw other pictures a lot heavier than an emoji. Oh well.

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a first? No posts to this thread for a whole day?

Well, the day here in Feather River Country was pretty nice. I saw some great looking clouds in the sky and thought I could make some nice photos with them. I took off up a dirt trail that I came down last year after making my way to a lake from the other side of the mountain. I thought I could get to the lake from this side... if I could only remember which one of the off-shoots I was on a year ago.

Nope, I drove into 2 dead ends, felt lost most of the time, but was havin' a great time slingin' mud. I stopped a few times to use my camera, but got nothing spectacular. I enjoyed the drive a lot though - road my KJ hard and put it away wet.

One of the vistas along the way:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didn't find the lake but you explored new trails. That's what your Jeep is all about. Your Jeep gets you there and back. Awesome Jeep, Awesome pic, Awesome experience........yeah..

Dave

railink

Reaction score
Not a thing....yet

Just went to the pick and pull.

Picked up 4 fog lights (as they termed them). Well factory Hella Light bar :)

Harness was long gone, now I really need to find one any ideas?

Don't want my hard earned $50 I spent going to waste :)