What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a little trip
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
(0158 and 0551) those codes went away, only to be replaced with 0141 and 0161.

P0161 is the same sensor as the one you claim to have replaced due to the P0158. It indicates a low voltage this time. This is the bank 2 sensor 2 or the right side downstream (after the Cat). Did you get an NGK replacement? These things don't like others like Bosch.

The P0141 is the left side downstream sensor (bank 1 sensor 2) and indicates the heater circuit isn't working right.

Yoboloko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much today. Added a Jeep steering wheel cover, and changed the front wipers Bosch Icon 19A.

K9JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished putting on the CoverKing Ballistic Black covers. They fit very well and have already been used with my dogs, I'm pleased so far.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished putting on the CoverKing Ballistic Black covers. They fit very well and have already been used with my dogs, I'm pleased so far.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I really like my cover king camo covers, going on a year and a half and they still look new.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Didn't do anything with it. GF can't go out as she is still recovering from surgery. On top of that, I apparently had a mild stroke last night. Got my first ride in an ambulance at least...

Lights and siren?

Hope you and GF are feeling better.

20Liberty03

Reaction score
P0161 is the same sensor as the one you claim to have replaced due to the P0158. It indicates a low voltage this time. This is the bank 2 sensor 2 or the right side downstream (after the Cat). Did you get an NGK replacement? These things don't like others like Bosch.

The P0141 is the left side downstream sensor (bank 1 sensor 2) and indicates the heater circuit isn't working right.

I did not get NGK, I got Denso, the part that gets me is I did read the NGK recommendation but forgot about it when I ordered. Damn, it looks like a couple O2 sensors are in my future. :(

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking on Rockauto, I don't see a NGK listing, only NTK, is this a typo?

I used NTK for my Bank 1 Sensor 2 replacement. No issues with it so far and I think NTK = NGK in this instance.

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ngk is japan insulator company, ntk is japan technical ceramics, they're the same company, different divisions, the us division of NTK does cutting tools, Japan division of NTK does ceramic sensors and such

Last edited:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting a pretty harsh thud/clank in the drivers side shock area, think its time to rip out battery and tighten the coilover assembly bolts.

also put the new antenna on and new wix air filter

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't do anything with it. GF can't go out as she is still recovering from surgery. On top of that, I apparently had a mild stroke last night. Got my first ride in an ambulance at least...

Whaaaaat?? You okay?

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting a pretty harsh thud/clank in the drivers side shock area, think its time to rip out battery and tighten the coilover assembly bolts.

also put the new antenna on and new wix air filter
Would be a good time to check your lbj's, ubj's, and sway bar links. Mine used to clunk and bang, but strangely stopped doing it after my last wheeling trip. Either something is about to fall the f**k off or my rig just needed a good stretching.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some of my order in from 4 Wheel Parts today. I got my skid row gas tank skid, my hood louvers, my gear oil, and my arb rear diff cover. And on my way home I saw this in my mirror

You must be registered for see images attach

And now I have some projects for the jeep! All I am waiting for now is my KC Hilites.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be a good time to check your lbj's, ubj's, and sway bar links. Mine used to clunk and bang, but strangely stopped doing it after my last wheeling trip. Either something is about to fall the f**k off or my rig just needed a good stretching.

i would think that except every bushing front and back is less than a year old, same with JBA UCAs are about 1 year old, lbj's 1 month old, end links 2 weeks old...its only certian sharp bumps but sounds and feels like look shock/strut assembly

Royy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The road home from work yesterday morning. Yay for Jeeps :icon_mrgreen:

Latest posts

Members online