What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It sounds like a chirpy squeak sound, like imagine a squeaky rocking chair, it's about that frequency. Now I only hear it at low speeds and if there's walls on both sides, but eventually it'll get worse. Once it gets worse I'll try to get a vid.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Filled up the 05 today. No overspill. Got 20.4 MPG on that last tank with about 60/40 city to highway. Never got close to that in the 02.

rockdart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled up the 05 today. No overspill. Got 20.4 MPG on that last tank with about 60/40 city to highway. Never got close to that in the 02.

I wish. 16.5 here in an 07. Might be my lead foot...:happy175:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Went and checked out my new rims and tires. Gave the ok to mount and balance - they won't go on until the lift is done. 16 days since I ordered the lift from JBA... order's still "processing". I'm starting to get reallly impatient.

Also got to clean the filter on the windshield washer reservoir for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. Some bizarre slime had infiltrated it. She's clean now though!

Going with OME ? If so sometimes its a while between loads coming over from Aus. that is the hold up.

rockdart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.5" Silver w/ the Foxx shocks upgrade. I wanted the Adjust a Strut so that ARB bumper can (eventually) be accounted for.

Though I don't envision playing parking lot soccer w/ shopping carts lol. Might have to defend myself against soccer moms though

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now that snow season appears to be over, I need to get cracking on all the projects I have lined up.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
2.5" Silver w/ the Foxx shocks upgrade. I wanted the Adjust a Strut so that ARB bumper can (eventually) be accounted for.

Though I don't envision playing parking lot soccer w/ shopping carts lol. Might have to defend myself against soccer moms though

Great ! You'll love the ride, handling , off road flex as well

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, ironically I was going to go with the TM OME lift, but your posts here talked me out of it:happy175:

JBA coilovers are the very best for sure
Plus I get nothing out of the TM Econo lifts so not a problem at all
I'm cheap and easy like that .................:gr_grin:

captainsam

Reaction score
Got sick of bashing my head on the rear glass.
Ordered these from China for $30 CAD shipped (local autoparts wanted $30 each + tax)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00UL3DQKW/ref=pe_386430_30332290_TE_3p_dp_1

Took all of 5 minutes to install both, including opening the package. Usually takes longer than predicted but this time was super easy. Perfect fit, and the glass pops right open... can't complain for $30. I know most don't like Chinese parts, I'll let you know if it loses its usefulness or keeps on popping up for years. I can finally throw away my stick...
I never even know I needed this. Amazon reviews and $25 price speak for themselves. Pretty excited to not have to lift it up with my hand every time I open up back there

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed over the last week a possible issue. I stalled when backing out of a parking spot when I shifted from reverse to drive. Happened twice. Runs beautifully other then that. only 40k miles 03 auto.....

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JBA coilovers are the very best for sure

Plus I get nothing out of the TM Econo lifts so not a problem at all

I'm cheap and easy like that .................:gr_grin:

Hey tom are you working tomorrow evening? Grab a beer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out to the garage (where's she's been sitting idle for almost three weeks now), started her up, listened to The Herd for about 15 minutes, shifted through the range a half dozen times, then shut her down 'till Friday when the wife goes to the doc for shoulder rehab. Would have taken her for a spin, but my truck had her blocked in.

Latest posts

Members online