What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled off my rear rotors to figure out why my parking brake is sticking. Didn't find a problem but fiddled a bunch and it seems ok. Also something else arrived....
You must be registered for see images

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Sears on the way home and picked up a new toy, on sale even.

You must be registered for see images attach

KJmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got her up on jackstands, all wheels removed, appropriate nuts & bolts sprayed down with pentetrating oil. Will be doing front/rear suspension tear-down & rear brakeline bracket tomorrow. Then Monday morning: taking old & new coil/shock assembly to the shop for re-assembly ($40 for the pair), finish putting in the lift and then Tuesday morning: alignment.

Hopefully, it goes that smoothly. Pics upon completion.

KJmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new winch installed. I got 50lb synthetic braided line, 5:3:1 gear ratio, waterproof. Most importantly, it actually works, unlike a Smittybilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can just see you now...sprawled out on the hood, reaching down to reel yourself out of the mud...

Now all you need to do is install a pair of stirrups out by the sideview mirrors...remember: SAFETY FIRST...and don't forget to throw a kleenex on the braided line about half-way down to prevent backlash if it breaks.:happy175:

shaun.h

Reaction score
This was actually Sat but bedlined the roof and put on some DIY crossbars. ( total price of the crossbars was $20 at Lowe's).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

cdn beaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my front receivers/tow points and KC HiLites installed and wired. Also fixed my ABS, ESP, Traction Control Issues.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can just see you now...sprawled out on the hood, reaching down to reel yourself out of the mud...

Now all you need to do is install a pair of stirrups out by the sideview mirrors...remember: SAFETY FIRST...and don't forget to throw a kleenex on the braided line about half-way down to prevent backlash if it breaks.:happy175:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nohitter64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran my cb antenna line from the rearview mirror, down the passenger A pillar, and along the floor. Turns out, there's an extra set of hangers on the rear window wash fluid line that holds the cable nicely. Now I need to mount the antenna.