What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Half of a lift. Even though only the front is done and I need an alignment, it's a huge difference over stock

KJDevildog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Hypertech MaxPower programmer today.

Only took the Jeep for a real short test drive...not enough to really get a feel for it.

Was a pretty simple process, had to download the tuners from the interwebs first though.

RChris173

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it to the dealership to get differential fluid changed and the stupid window regulator fixed. Got a discount on the window regulator since I'm an 03 owner vs a 2005+.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted my fenders satin black. Wife said she doesn't understand why Jeep did the fenders gray and not black. All I could do is smile.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a new in the box K&N Series 77 cold air intake on Craigslist today that is vehicle specific for the 2004-07 3.7L Liberty. I happily gave the fellow the $35 dollars he wanted for it. It has not been installed, and is complete. By Saturday evening it will be completely installed.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a new in the box K&N Series 77 cold air intake on Craigslist today that is vehicle specific for the 2004-07 3.7L Liberty. I happily gave the fellow the $35 dollars he wanted for it. It has not been installed, and is complete. By Saturday evening it will be completely installed.

Could've spent that $35 on something that will actually work

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted my fenders satin black. Wife said she doesn't understand why Jeep did the fenders gray and not black. All I could do is smile.

Did you remove them and paint? Or did you paint them in place? If so, how did you mask them? What type of paint did you use? Is that enough questions? Or would you like a few more?

Cyberdrone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, due to the long winter, lots of roadworks are happening in our country, so yesterday I came at a point where there was a detour, and I did not feel following the signs. I know the area quite well as I spend lots of time mountainbiking and driving my ATV in that area. It has been raining for days in a row so the countryside is extremely muddy.. and I took a wrong turn at some point, came on a small road, no turning back possible, if I would have stopped, I would have sunk into the mud, so I went for it. I was scared shitless because I was alone, bad phone reception, regular AT wranglers.. at a certain point the water was up to the nametag on the door .. but she pulled me through it. My friend who has a lifted Range Rover got stuck there last week :) . Probably nothing special for most of you , but I had rally great time, love my libby ! Took me almost 2 hours to get it clean. And I probably have to take of the engine skidplate as I think there is still plenty of mud between the plate and the engine. Here is a pic of it, but most of the mud has been washed of due to the heavy rainfall ..[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/mudn.jpg/]
You must be registered for see images
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave my buddy a ton of crap after pulling his buried ZJ out of the mudhole. Sorry no pics, I didn't have a camera with me. But I headed straight for the car wash afterwards. I had my KJ buried up to the skid plates myself pulling him out.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received more parts today from CSE Offroad...

OMIX-ADA front diff seals and bearings came in Spicer boxes :smokin: real bearings too... not the plastic bushings the factory put in. ;)

Got the intermediate shaft, and the Rugged Ridge air filter too... and the Rugged Ridge bench-seat console for my Dodge pickup. :ehcapt:

ckorch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mounted the spare tire today

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you remove them and paint? Or did you paint them in place? If so, how did you mask them? What type of paint did you use? Is that enough questions? Or would you like a few more?

I left them on. I took newspaper and slid them behind the fender flares. Then use tape to hold the paper down to the body. I used krylon plastic stain black. Two cans (25% free cans) for everything. I didnt sand just prep it with actone. Ask away. It looks really good in person. Its a big change that jeep should of done.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Thanks for the info. mine are all faded also. Been toying with the idea of painting them OD Green.