What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched a youtube video and took my tail lamp off to fix the light, ended up getting confused and put the bad bulb back in, oops, so the boy and I fixed all the lights for real when he got home. But I'm still pretty proud :)

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just measured. I'm at 22.75 rear, and 22 front.
Finally got the Kilby on.
And organized my tools! :cheers:

Last edited:

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do I picture some oil change guy adding coolant to that windshield fluid bottle because he knows better than you. LOL
I would change that decal but hay cool wait I mean clean.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And you think that funny. Last week the car wrapping garage next to my job boosted a car and apparently they connected the wire wrong because...well...it blew out :) I can't wait them to get kick out of the building -_-

For my part, I took out of my trunk my summer RainX windshield cleaner...kinda turned into an ice cube...still wondering why :p

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Matrix for my 07. So the wait begins then when it comes bumper trimming and a little something extra for the Matrix. Also new springs shocks and isolators getting ready to redo it all new for the Spring time and get back to 23”

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
My black jeep was so white from road salt I couldn't stand it anymore. The suspension was white everywhere. Took it to the do-it -yourself place down the street and sprayed it as good as I could all over and under. The water froze when it hit the side of the jeep......darn cold weather and road salt.... Looks better though.

Dave

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you wiped the inside of the door seals down otherwise they can freez close then when you go to open the doors it can be a big pain to get open.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ordered a Matrix for my 07. So the wait begins then when it comes bumper trimming and a little something extra for the Matrix. Also new springs shocks and isolators getting ready to redo it all new for the Spring time and get back to 23”

When you get it , let me know
05-07s the bracket on the right side that mounts to the frame needs minor trimming
I told Marlin ( one of the reasons I have one here for test fitment on different years etc ) about it so hopefully you'll get a set of the revised plates
Just an FYI

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tommudd will do kinda remember somewhere you posting something like that. Hopeful I don't have to but I will PM you when I get it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you wiped the inside of the door seals down otherwise they can freez close then when you go to open the doors it can be a big pain to get open.

Yup....put the rag to the Jeep...haha Doors are fine......:smokin:

Dave

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That happened to me last night after I took it wheeling haha I was almost trapped inside

ChristianKline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lost a wheel while I was driving yesterday so today I'm going to replace the hub and the brake assembly and get some steel wheels so I can set those tires out without having to use wheel spacers, so today will be fun

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I put silicone on my rear shocks to get rid of a squeek.

Took apart my brakes and found a rattle clip broken and rubbing on the rotor. Another noise gone.

Moved my license plate up in preparation to trim the rear bumper.